I just got back from cheer camp!! Super fun!!! WE didn't win anything but o well! I roomed with Sara and Chandler! Love them!! The last night was terrible! We were walking in to our room and the biggest bug i have ever seen was sitting on our floor! We ran down the hall screaming! Our coach told us to get back in there and kill it! Well while we were in it the rest of our team was in the hall way doing a bible study with the christian school down the hall and we run out screaming hahaha! We Finlay killed it and it was a cockroach!! Scary!!!
Well I dot some more summer plans I am going on a girls week out with EVelyn Kimmy and My grandma!! WooHOO!!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
sounds like u had fun!!!!! i hav volleyball camp at asu in july.....so that wil b fun...and ummm.....oh yea i ve missed u!!!! ive been gon 4 eva soooooi hope i c u soon....we need 2 hang ou this summer!!
Yes I know we need to hang!! Me you and evelyn!!!!
Post a Comment