Busy!!! I have had cheer practice soooo much!! And tonight we are doing our dance with 3 other schools! And then Cheer camp Thursday come home for a week and then girls camp!! Then My aunts wedding!!
Anyways My plans are to
-Get my back handspring
-Swim allot
-hang with friends (Mariana Evelyn Evelyn M. Chandler Cori and more!)
-get a trampoline
-lay around
-get tan
-work out!!
-SHOP
So if I don't post allot its because of cheer
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey ur bck.....but yea i proly won't post allot ether cuz of vbal!!!!! I need to work on getin my float serve and my top spin serve!!!! And maybe jump serve!!!
I heart you!!!!
Haha you should have seen my jump serve the other day I fell on my butt!!! HAHA it was sooo funny!!! But I hit the ball over!!! I will not be doing jump serves anytime soon!!!
Post a Comment