Super happy that its summer!! LOving my pool swimming like everyday!
Me Anna and Evelyn made a get hot program! HAHA we are working out and eating better! Its funny! We have pics of us in the pool yesterday! I learned how to jump off the top of my slide its scary I feel like I am Flying because I am in the air so long! HAHA funny story! A couple of days ago we were cleaning the pool and my dad told chandler to go to the top of the slide and spray it with the power washer! well being the tiny person she is she sprayed it and flew off the slide! It was so funny! Idk if I said that story yet but I said it again! Well today we are swimming with everyone and then if my mom lets me I am going to chandlers to spend the night! Yippy!! !:)!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment