Wednesday, August 12, 2009

*^*^*What most the sisters are gone...its nice!!*^*^*

Well Jayden Jillian AND Jenna are all gone to sleepovers....its just me Jaxon Mom and Jacob!!! My mom wants to go see Rachel's Baby Girl Ivy Rain!!! She was bone yesterday!! I bet she is so cute! (Congratulations Rachel) And The young women are coming over to swim tonight! Then I might have a sleepover with Evelyn and Mariana!! YAY!!! I will take lots of pictures! And I have Volleyball Practice today Yippy! I had cheer yesterday! First I worked on my backhand Springs from 5 to 6 and then i had to teach the new girls some cheers and then more Backhand springs from 7 to 9! Gaw!! Well I had fun for the most part!!! and the pictures are our cheer girls on hat day then me on a chair stretching at camp then us on 80s day then us a few of my friends and me at cheer camp holding Chandler!




No comments: