Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some songs and a video!!

Well there are 2 songs that I really want on my blog but playlist doesn't have them so you should look them up on youtube!!

1. Its a girl thing
2. The man of the house by Chuck wicks! (this one is so sweet!)
and look at the bottom of my blog and play the JK wedding video haha I love it and would love to do something like this for my wedding it would be fun! My aunt actually did walk out to a rap song saying here comes the bride but it was nothing like this!

But here are some pictures of the wedding













2 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Is your cousin now a Keller? I know him, haha! Very good pics!

I hope that you girls weren't up to anything SNEAKY at Walmart the other night!! *wink wink* Eric and I just laughed at you guys...we remembered being that young, LOL!

Love ya!

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

Haha Love you 2!!