Thursday, February 26, 2009

My pampered pooch


Before


Look good in red


After



Here is my baby and her new hair cut!! Her hair was getting to long and matted that we just decided to get it chopped off!! I look her better cut!! Haha Lot's say she is allot uglier but I Like it when I can see her eyes AND all the spots on her body!! She Loves being clean!! We even went out to get her a red diamond collar!! She looks like a Princes dog!! Well I'm working really hard on potty training her!! O and the science fair awards are tonight I wont win anything but just thought I would let you know!!! :-) O and I am telling this to every one who reads my blog MARIANA IS VERY SUPER PRETTY!!!! She doesn't think she is...she thinks I am, and I know I'm the prettiest (hahah JK!!!) But Mariana u are pretty!! I love you Lots!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh huh????? well i love you 2 jayc!!!!!! thanx!!!!! u make me feel special!!!!!! awwwwwwww ur soooosweet!!!!!