skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Me and Chan Chan
Well here is just one pic. I edited of me and chandler! Everyone thinks we are twins?!?!? But she slept over and we were taking pics and I dropped the camera on her head!! LOL!!! It was soooo funny I laughed my self off my bed!! Yea it was great!!!
1 comment:
*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::*
said...
This pic is like a rainbow of many colors!!!
February 25, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and David
;)
^*^*^About Me^*^*^
*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::*
We have 3 choices in life: -Give up. --Give in ---Give it your all
View my complete profile
What!!
???
:::Back ground:::
my award
I won an award from the cutest blog on the block!!! U guys rock!!!!
Followers
I changed my font at
thecutestblogontheblock.com
1 comment:
This pic is like a rainbow of many colors!!!
Post a Comment