Friday, January 16, 2009
Pep!!!
Well we had our benchmark pep rally (Dont Know how to spell that)! Well it was fun!!! Kiss FM came and had a contest thing for english and math!!! Them against People who used to go to Mac. Did you know that a Mrs. America went to Mac.!!! Yea we are asome!!! BRANDON IS SOOOO CUTE!! BALD BUT CUTE! HAHAHA!!! It was good I got to throw shirts to people!!! HAHA!! And this guy who every one calls ?FUZZY? did a role for a prize!! He took the mice from Brandon and was like I would like to thank my mom and then named all the teachers!! Then he was like are u ready for some roling!!!! HAHAHA brandon was like give me the Mice back!! It was super fun!! Wess got to be on Brandons team cus he is super smart!!! The valentines dance is soon!!! I'm goin to ware a dress!!! FUN!!! Well ttyl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment