Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mommy!!!

For the people that do not live in our small town or have not seen my mom in a while here are sum pics of her I took today!! FATTY!! Just playing!! My mom will pob. be mad at me for showing you the pics and telling you about how its going but i thought you guys would like to see! We get to have our first boy out of 5 girls! My mom has been sick but is getting better!! We think his name will be Jacob.(Better than Jucobi!) Well hope you enjoy! Leave comments and I will let my mom read them!!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, a boy! That's awesome. (What is he going to do in a house full of girls?!) (You're looking good Sean!)

The Jeppesen Family ;) said...

Your mom looks so pretty!! When is the baby due? I am so glad you will finally get a baby brother! He is lucky to have you as a big sister & your mom is lucky to have a great built in babysitter too. Don't forget to bring him to Texas to visit soon!! Love you guys!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Andrea and Blake said...

so cute, I've been waiting to see pregnant pictures - I'm so excited for a baby boy - he will be spoiled I'm sure... When is the due date?