HAHAHA! Just Playin with you! Evelyn M. came over after church and we took pics!!! I was ayin that to Mariana cus she has pics of her and Evelyn at her house when I dint cum to Church and now she didnt cum and I have Evelyn! Who knows mayb one day we will all go home with eachother!!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
In your Face Mariana
HAHAHA! Just Playin with you! Evelyn M. came over after church and we took pics!!! I was ayin that to Mariana cus she has pics of her and Evelyn at her house when I dint cum to Church and now she didnt cum and I have Evelyn! Who knows mayb one day we will all go home with eachother!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
yea jaycee......we could all go 2 ur house!!!!! hahahahahahahaha and nice joke......yea......the reason i wuznt there wuz because i was at my nanas house and i wuz sick!!!!!!
Post a Comment