Well I'm just on the computer playing around! I just got done watching My Husband Will Turner on tv HAHAHA!! I'm grounded.... Yea no fun!!! These r just pics of us Having fun on Our new Iron Gym thing my dad got for Christmas!!! We were Swinging back and forth and letting go and taking pics. but Jayden thought she would let go when she went backwards and fell and hit her hand on a tack! I thought it was pretty funny but sssshhhhh... It was a tragic. HAHAHA!!! K TTYL
Monday, December 29, 2008
Bored....Grounded.......Sleepy
Well I'm just on the computer playing around! I just got done watching My Husband Will Turner on tv HAHAHA!! I'm grounded.... Yea no fun!!! These r just pics of us Having fun on Our new Iron Gym thing my dad got for Christmas!!! We were Swinging back and forth and letting go and taking pics. but Jayden thought she would let go when she went backwards and fell and hit her hand on a tack! I thought it was pretty funny but sssshhhhh... It was a tragic. HAHAHA!!! K TTYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment