I fyou look on evelyns blog she has this!!! bUT IT MADE ME WANT TO TELL MY FAM. HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!!! SO..............
Dad- is my coach!!!!!! He pushes me so that I can do better!!! And he wont let me Quit anything!!! ( :(Cheerleading!!! )
Mom-gives me great advice!!!!! I luv to talk to her bout all my problems!!!!!!! (cheer) WOW isnt it odd how every thing gose to cheer :( !!!!!!!!!!!!
jayden-Is the fashon expert!!! If there is sumin wrong with my outfit she will let me know!!!
Jilly-Is my modle she is so pretty!! I want her hair and eyes!!!
Jenna-is so funny!!! The outher day jilly was tellin me how jenna lied and that her and jayden and kati didnt believe her and jenna said "Well i didnt believe me ether!!!!"
jax- IS SO FREEEEEEEEEKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! i LUV THAT KID!!!!
Grandma t.- is so sweet!!!! And she is like my teacher!!!
Grandpa T.-is reallllly smart bout everything!!!!!
Chris- Is funny!!!! He makes evelyn sing reallly odd songs!!!
John-Is crazy!!! i love hangin with him!!! he is so fun!!!
David~Is ODD!!!! He is a mind reader!!!
Evelyn- is my best friend!! i can talk to her bout every thing!!! And I want Her eyes 2!!!! Luky she is so pretty!!!
Grandpa J.- is crazy!!!!! He allllllways gets laughs!!!
Grandma J-is crafty!!! i luv doin fancy things with her!!!
And all my fam in utah I love them and wish I could see them more!!!!!!!!!
and all my new aunts and bekah I love them 2!!!!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope some day we do get to see you more. You are such an Awsome girl, I hope one day mine have such a sweet additude like yours.
Jaycee you are such a wonderful daughter! I thank Heavenly Father for you everyday! I love you!!
Post a Comment