Tuesday, August 26, 2008

<3 :)

Well I have been checking blogs every day an d saying I need to post sumin but I never did it so here u go!! School is good I guess!?!?!?!?! Its prob. the ghetto school of the jonesbro schools but i WILL have to deal with it!!! I have only been late for a class!!!! Cheer is good!! :-] I Like V-ball allot!!! I think Im good!!!! IDk if i got a bad grade on a test but if I did I have till this Fri. to bring it up or I wont b able to play v-ball till I do!!! :-/ but I think i didn't!!!!! MY FAM. IS THINKING BOUT GIVING MIMZY AWAY:-( I WILL TRY TO TALK THEM OUT OF IT!!! IF WE SELL HER WE WILL GET A DOG THAT KNOWS HOW TO PEE OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IF U WANT MIMZY TELL ME SO THAT IF WE GIVE HER AWAY I CAN GIVE HER 2 SUM 1 I KNOW!!!!!!!! Well Ttyl!!!!

Luvs ya!!!

1 comment:

Evelyn's blog said...

Is that one picture of my eye>??? like the one on the top of your page? haha