Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowing***

It's snowing so schools out. Woohoo! We are going to go sledding with Devan and all them! Have not seen her in for ever. Sledding should be so much fun since I am in allot of pain from being bucked off. I have a scratch on my head too, and I'm in pain but we don't get very many snow days so I'm going to go a head and sled. Last time I tried to surf down the hill and flew off, I don't think I will do that this year but who knows When ever I am with Devan no matter how hard we try we always do something stupid like that.

And these are just random pictures I don't think I have put on here yet so I put them on. Me and my family and friends :) Love them! (those two pictures of david by him self is Evelyns amazing photo taking!! and the paper he is holding was his fortune cookie we thought that was cool since he just graduated national guard)






No comments: