Well hhmm right now I have a broken tail bone ;) thats always fun! And I have been going horse back ridding allot with my friend Kalia so that helps my butt out allot! O yess and my Little mimzy [or not mine any more :(] is pregnant with puppies!!! O how I miss my dog just soo much!! I really really really want her back....and my birthday is coming up...maybe my parents could get her and one of her puppies for me! ;) I would love that. And yea my birthday is the 20th i will be 14 Baby!
School is going good, and its supposed to snow on wed. night so maybe I will get out of school. ummm Jacob (little brother) is growing up soo fast! I love him he is just to darn cute!! And I will make sure that when he is older he will know how to treat a girl! That is for sure! well I guess thats about it. I will take some pictures of the family to put them up here. and thank goodness my mom has finally updated her blog! haha Alright tootles!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment