Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Well I have to cheer at a football game tonight :( its to cold outside!!!! Chandler is here until them game:) we are super hungry!! Need some food!! I really really really do not like school what so ever! It bugs me so much!! Ug I wish I never had to go!! I hate it so much!! I am so tierd and dont really want to do anything! Not in a very good mood :/.....hhhmmm I think this bad mood started when someone gave my dog away with out telling me..... and my parents wonder why!!! O well TTYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hmmm lets see...you have a wonderful family who loves you, you have great friends that you get to hang out with pretty much whenever, you can be homeschooled but choose not too, the dog was given away because she was getting NO attention...now she is very happy. Focus on the blessings in your life...if you do I promise you will be happy!
Post a Comment