Me and Evelyn our Southern bells now with our big hair!! I hung out with her and we went to the park to feed ducks!! Haha there is one picture of this duck that stole the bread from Evelyn and she was chasing it!!
Jaycee my love, you are getting so much more beatiful every day. I love you. It is nice I can see your blog and see how you are doing. Post more about your sisters and brother so I can see them too. Your mom is just not doing her part on her blog! Love Grandma (I will have to show them to your Brandpa Burke)
1 comment:
Jaycee my love, you are getting so much more beatiful every day. I love you. It is nice I can see your blog and see how you are doing. Post more about your sisters and brother so I can see them too. Your mom is just not doing her part on her blog! Love Grandma (I will have to show them to your Brandpa Burke)
Post a Comment