I am still sick! It Sucks really bad!! All I do is sit around and watch TV! I dont know what I have but it is hard! I think I will be able to go to school on Thursday! Yippy!!!
Sad Sad Sad news! The Inspiration of the website of my blog, my email and all of my things is gone! What is this thing I loved so dearly that has been ripped out of my life? My Dog! Mimzy! I have been having busy days since I have cheer and V-ball after school Games for both Practices for both and church and other things on top of that! I admit because of that I have Slipped on my Mimzy responsibility's, but that is no reason to give away the dog that is Mine (my parents did not pay for it there for it was the one thing that is not theirs but mine)! It happened like this.....
After school did not go home instead I had a V-ball game in Marion! Then My hole family came and we drove about an hour to the next out of town football game that I had to cheer for! On the way there I here,
**JILLIAN** "Mom did you tell her about what you did?"
~~MOM~~ "No Jillian Hush!"
After that I had to find out what was this that my mother does not want me to know?
~~MOM~~ "We gave your dog away."
Uuuummmm the only dog that I have had inside the only dog I have had that is mine...you gave that away? Of course I cry cry cry and I am walking to our side of the field with tears in my eyes....cheering with tears in my eyes! Well So there it is my dogggy is gone and I want her back!
~*~NOW I MUST GO TO BED....THE END~*~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
well thats depressing :(
im sorry :(
thats sad!!
Thanks guys!!!
Post a Comment