Wednesday, June 24, 2009

**:::Yippy*de*doo*dah:::**

I'm goin to Coris to night! YAY!!! Me Madi and Cori Have not hung out in......A super long time!! Can't wait!!! Had lots of fun with Evelyn and Devan! We swam for a really long time! And talked allot! I am hoping that Mariana is at church tonight I have not seen her in like 3 weeks! We are making shirts for church camp! that will be lots of fun!!!

O yea I cant wait to see the new episode of Hannah Montana!! She has to choose between Jake and some other guy! She better Pick Jake or I will scream!!!!!

Well Tootles!! (-<), <3, and :)!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im bck and will b there sun and yea ill c if yall can come ova!!!! but yea if she duznt choose jake i wiull scream 2!!!!! i 4 got wen it comes on??

The Jeppesen Family ;) said...

You need to post some more pics of your baby brother!! Is your dad coming to Dallas this weekend? You should come with him and hang out with Baylie and I!