Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just random stuff

New song!! Butterfly fly away!!! Love It!!!

Evelyn randomly text me all these!
Life's Problems wouldn't be called Hurdles if there wasn't a way to get over them

God gives us dreams a size to big so we can grow into them

Haha
Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are far out


Evelyn's a freak!!!!

I'm just at school alone!! Went to the Hannah Montana movie its Grand!! I know what Kapasa means!! it means whats up!!!!

I'm just sooooo bored And really don't know what to do!!

2 weeks until schools out!! Yippy!!! Soooooo happy!! Cant wait to be able to spend time with friends family (Evelyn) AND GO TO THE BEACH!!!!! I'm looking for stuff to do so if ya ever want to hang out call me or text or email or what ever!!


I took a quiz that was like what kind of Goddess are you and I'm one who knows who I am and I am strong and not afraid of what people think of me I for got what her name was but yea sounds like me!!

No comments: