Well me and My Best Friend Chandler Hung out! I Spent the nigh at her house and watched 7 pounds! (odd movie) Then in the morning we went to a soccer thing! all day long I was in the sun! I never get sunburn but I got one!!! OUCH!!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
A lil Bit to much Sun
OK In the pics please don't pay attention to the stain on my shirt! (its soda)
Well me and My Best Friend Chandler Hung out! I Spent the nigh at her house and watched 7 pounds! (odd movie) Then in the morning we went to a soccer thing! all day long I was in the sun! I never get sunburn but I got one!!! OUCH!!!




Well me and My Best Friend Chandler Hung out! I Spent the nigh at her house and watched 7 pounds! (odd movie) Then in the morning we went to a soccer thing! all day long I was in the sun! I never get sunburn but I got one!!! OUCH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment