He is darling and for sure looks like a Terrell. congrats - tell your mom hi and she did a great job!! you just might have a sibling with dark hair and tan skin just like you!
Congradulations!!!!!
HE IS SO ADORABLE!!! I WANNA HOLD HIM!! (tell your mom I will be sure to scrub and germ-x everywhere before though! :)
Haha you know her all to well!! She has made sure that not one person who hasnt washed their hands has touched the baby!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is darling and for sure looks like a Terrell. congrats - tell your mom hi and she did a great job!! you just might have a sibling with dark hair and tan skin just like you!
Congradulations!!!!!
HE IS SO ADORABLE!!! I WANNA HOLD HIM!! (tell your mom I will be sure to scrub and germ-x everywhere before though! :)
Haha you know her all to well!! She has made sure that not one person who hasnt washed their hands has touched the baby!!
Post a Comment