Thursday, March 26, 2009

*^*^*Songs*^*^*

We were on our way home from Memphis and I told my dad that The Best Day was my song for him so we put it on and my mom starts crying! Haha you cant blame her but because shes prego, but it was funny! Well now its my favorite song! It is the one you will be listening to if you have sound! And then there is Change by Taylor swift! Then Invisible by Taylor. and You Found Me by the Fray!

Spring Break and I am upsest with the sieries 24! If you havnt ever seen it you need to! I would choose Jack (the main Charecter) over Super Man to protect me if I was going to die!! He is amazing!! Well I was going to the mall to get Twilight and I saw season six of 24 and had to get it! Me and my mom watch it when we fold clothes!! HAha

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha.....yea my mom started cryin when that song cam on in da car!!!! And I love the song change 2 but n e wyz!!!! Mi fav is kiss me thru the phone do u like it??

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

Yea! My mom didnt get it! Ha wow! I cant belive you saw David!!! Not fair!!! and what does i⁢3him!!! meen?????

Anonymous said...

I heart him but the txtin symbol duznt work on it so it duz this wierd thing!!!

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

O thats odd! Well you guys on your way home!?!?!


Love Smiles!!

Anonymous said...

Yea were in arizona and gona try to drive as long as we can 2 get home. But I'm not gona b at church sun!!!! I miss u guys!!!

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

We missed you!! I was all by my self! Just smiles sitting upstairs!!

Anonymous said...

awwww!!!!!! (sad face) ya but im comin wed!!!! well c each other then>>>>xept if sumthin bad happens to either of us!!!!

Love ya like a sis,
Smiles!!!!! :-)

The Jeppesen Family ;) said...

Baylie and I are getting tickets to see Taylor Swift in concert here in Dallas. We are trying to get backstage passes...will your mom let you come with us?!! She is so awesome. When is your baby brother coming?

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

Well When does Taylor come to there? and The 14th!!! Or any day befor that! We are happy!!!