Abbi madi me
Caitlyn then Sara
Well first...sorry Mariana that I dint go to church!
But the party I went to was soooo fun!!! It was me Abbi Madi Caitlyn and Sara!! HAHA have you ever tryed to jump on a pogo stick?!?! Its super hard I could only do like 6 at a time!! I got a redvelvet CAKE hangover! HAHAHA I ate way to much!! After the party we went to madis for a sleep over!! There is a pic of sara then madi then me when the bed flipped up on us and we where being killed and caitlyn thought she would take sum pics!! HAHA we didnt sleep on it we all went on the floor after that! That one pic of us and the tall guy....Yea thats Wess He is our 9th grade buddy haha he makes me feel so short! But Caitlyn is the one shorter than me and Abbi is the tall brown head! O and then we went in madis kitchen to eat at like 3! we went to bed at 4 sumin!! It was a blast!!!!
New Years Goals
Get more fit
Do better at cheer
get my backhandspring
and more!!
Luv ya!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment