Just playing in my room I was in the mood for taking pictures!! took some of me and Jaxon Clair!! Our last baby girl!!! We just played around with my camera!! HAHA I like some of them!! Hope you like them!! Then there is a random pic of Denver!! HAHA It was at the party I went and Brndon took it!! I didnt meeeeeen to put it on here!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Me and My Clair
Just playing in my room I was in the mood for taking pictures!! took some of me and Jaxon Clair!! Our last baby girl!!! We just played around with my camera!! HAHA I like some of them!! Hope you like them!! Then there is a random pic of Denver!! HAHA It was at the party I went and Brndon took it!! I didnt meeeeeen to put it on here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment