Friday, January 30, 2009

Like it!?!

Hey how do you like my pic on the top!?!?!
O leave a coment and tell me if i should change the words to this....

>And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.

*What a stupid lamb.

>What a sick, masochistic lion.

I couldnt decide which one to use so tell me if I should change it or not!! O and I have pics I will put on here 2maro of our disaster!!! Of fallin trees and alll that!!!!!!! Its bad!!!

2 comments:

John and Rachel Stephens said...

Did you swipe that ring from your little sisters "Fancy Nancy" treat bags? Looks familiar!

Jackson's Post said...

Jaycee, I love your blogspot. I is great just being able to see the pictures you take because I can't be there to hug you guys. Keep it up. Oh....Us in Utah are family too you know.

Grandma