Well I have seen it on the computer but I might be goin to the Wicked play with Evelyn my grandma and Anna P.! YAY!!! I got Sum of the songs from the play and songs from Legally Blond....never seen it befor but the songs are good!!! And tonight I'm goin to My friend Abbi's Party for New Years. With Madi and Caitlyn!! I will for sure get pics cus I dont have any with Caitlyn cus well we split schools last year!! :-(!! So you can see her me madi and more!!!!!! TTYL!!
Luv ya!! <3
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
yea....soooo ur gonna ditch me and eve 4 them????? yea.....i c how u r!!!!! im kidding jkjkjkjkjkjk..luv ya jaycee!!!!!
HAHA!! Luv ya 2!!
yea....and gues wat???? eve didnt cum either!!!! so i had to hang out with little kids!!
HAHAHA I sorry!!!
HAHAHA I sorry!!!
Post a Comment