Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friends......odd friends

Hears a pic to show u how much I look like Chan!!!



Zoie is HERE!!! She is sleeping over and going to Church wif me!! She is going to help me wright bout all my bffffffffs!!!!!

Zoie-is my telepathy twin!! every thing that happens to her happens to Me and we think the same thing all the time!!!

Madi-Is my blondy!!! But I love her!!

Chandler-is my look a like twin!!! 4 real we are both short and have all the same face features!!

Alyssa-my geek!!

Joe-my pocket lint gangster!! LOL

Brandon-My bffs Boyfriend(zoie)and science talker/math

Denver-My super geek!!!

Gibby-my shorter than me buddy!!!

Mariana-my church freak!! HAHA

Evelyn T.- MY bestest friend!!! Of course

Evelyn M.-My......Evelyn

Emily G.-My flyer who made me cut my lip brok my nose and got me punched trying to save her!!

Olivia-My tall girl

Shara-my red head

Kati B.-my harisburg

I love my friends!!!! And so does Zoie!!!

*Peace*Love*and*smiles*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha ur church freak...lol

Andrea and Blake said...

hey Jaycee - I need your email address, leave it in the comments on my blog so I can invite you to read my blog when I make it private! thx