Sunday, October 26, 2008

every thing!!!!!!

Life's good!! I'm still trying to get my mom to get me a face book!!! My grades where ok!!! I had 2 C's.....o well!!! I'm luvin my school!!!

O.m.gosh!!!

I was cheering at a game and our 7th grade was 42 to zip!! Go us!!! But Green county teck was mad!!! Well when the 7th and 8th grade games where over the cheerleaders got to our bus and ON ALL THE WINDOWS (PAINTED WITH SHOE SHINER)was YOU S*** N*****s!!!! Every one got PO at that school!!! We ARE probably not going there again!!!! Thats so mean!!! O well!!! Goin to a game at 4:30!!! We r playin AC!!!!! YAYAY I get to see all my old friends!!!! I Miss them!!! SEEEEEEE YA!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Smile its a good day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jaycee ya still tryin to get my mom to get me a facebook 2!!!!!!!!!! well it isnt werkin that well!!!!!!!!