My cousin Is going into another surgery!!! And when I say ANOTHER I mean she has had so Manny!!!!
She is the sweetest little girl in the world!!! If she does any thing wrong she will just hate her self for it!!!
Our hole family is just in love with her so much!!!! She is so cute, Sweet, energetic, artistic, and every thing Else that a sweet little girl could be!!!
She was born with a hole in her heart and has had way to many surgeries!!!! She is only 5 or 6!!!! Well she needs another surgery!! The doctors found something Else wrong with her to that could make the surgery even more dangerous!! (he has had kids die) We realllly Need and want you to put her in your Prayers!! I know I will pray for her every Time I pray!!!! I love Her and would reallllllly love if u would help me!!!!
I Love U Shaela!!! Good Luck!!!





1 comment:
wow Jaycee, You are such a sweet heart. I am going to let Shaela read all the lovely things you had to say about her tomorrow. Thank you for all your prayers. We can't wait and hope you guys get here soon.
Post a Comment