My mom went away with her friends for the weekend, and let me tell you.........it's hard to take of 4 kids!!!!!! My dad said he would help with the kids.......but nope he had to work!!!!
So hear I am baby sitting all sat. and expecting 4 my dad to come home and help! But nope he got home and said we had to clean so that the Greens could come over!!!! Then......... My dad went to a football game!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!! It ended at 10!!!!! And all the kids where still awake!!! Then I got to sleep!!!!! But at like five i got up to use the restroom and turned on the lights but they didn't turn on!!!! The power was out cus of the dumb storm!!! It sounded like it was raining rocks!!! I looked out the window and it wasn't rain!!! It was The wind!!!! It blew down so many trees!!!! My friends neighbor got killed by a tree that fell over and my friends tree ended up blocking their whole road!!! Well at 7 I got up to get ready for church that got moved to 10 cus of the storm!!! well I get dressed than get the kids up and my dad didn't get up till all the kids had eatin got in dressed and their hair done!!! I had to do all that my self!!! GGGGGRRRRRR!!!! Then jaxon Clair decided she wanted sugar and got the whole blow and poured it on the ground!!!!! But we got to church!!! my mom is coming home to night!! YAY!!!!! no longer a mom!!!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Jaycee yhank you so much for helping with the girls! They really look up to you and love you a whole bunch! I love you too and am so thankful that we are so close. And I love your new blog page....so cute!!!
wow that is just how a mom feels sometimes..What a big help you are, I know your mom really appreciates you and all you do for her. We love you.
i had to do the same thing!!!!!! my dad had to work and he had to help with the farnsworths!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so i no how ya feel gurlie!!!!!
Post a Comment