Sunday, September 28, 2008

Horses!!!

Well this post is aimed to my mom and dad!!!!

I love horses and don't get to ride them much at all!!! I used to take classes every week but not any more!!! Well my dads friend has offered me one of her horses!!! She is a beautiful Brown girl named Missy!!! My parents say they dont want to pay for it BUT my grandpa siad he would help pay for it if it was pertly Evelyns!! And im good with that!!! There is a place that we can put her For prety cheep if we let them use her for lessons!!! Please help me convince my Mom and dad!!! Leave a coment!!! Thanks!!!!
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!

8 comments:

Terrell Times said...

I told you that if you wanted to homeschool we could put you in a horse club! Love ya!-MOM

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

Ya mom but 1 problem!!! I DONT WANT TO B HOMESCHOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrell Times said...

Bummer!

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

O your just the greatest mom!!!!
:-[ You mske me sad!!!! Why dont u luv me enough to get a horse!!!!???

Terrell Times said...

I love you sooo much that I want you to stay home ALL day with me and be home schooled!

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

well............. I love you to but I want a horse and may-b if u get me one then i WILL WANT TO B HOME SCHOOLED SO I CAN RIDE IT MORE!!!!!!

The Jeppesen Family ;) said...

I hate to butt in here between a mother/daughter conversation...but I have just one small question about horses...don't they have HUGE poop to clean up? Don't they kinda smell too? Hey I am just an old person don't listen to me...I think your mom should get you a horse. I will even vote on your poll! (Love ya Sean!!! ha ha)

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

hahaha thanks!!!! See mom . and ya they do smell and all that but I have taken care of horses A few summers and it is not hard to cleanit!! AND THE PEOPLE AT THE STABLES CLEAN IT!!! And I still need Your daughters Blog!