Friday, September 5, 2008

First Vollyball game/ first football game!!!!!

V-Ball



I had my first V-ball game last night at 5!!! It was alot of fun!!! My mom couldnt cum (sick) but my dad came and said I was definetly IN the top 5 on my team!!!! (and my dad doesnt lie, Hahaha funny story!!!) We LOST But thats ok cus most of the people have never played B-4 so it was thier first time!!!! Over all I'm glad Im on the team!!!!




Football Game


My football game started at 6 sumin!!! It was good I saw all the people from AC!!! I was so happy I miss them so much!!!!! We...........Lost big time on this game!!! LOL!!! it was sad!!! It was 36 Freakin points to OUR 0!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Luckly To be nice AC took out thier first strings and put in there second so we ended up with......6 points!!!!!!! O well!!! The first game that Only Jv cheers at is tuseday At sum time!!!!


They R not very clear but here a picturs of my cheer pics!!

No comments: