Sunday, August 3, 2008
Marianas house!!
So I went to Marianas house to sleepover and meat her family from out of town!!!! I was at Chris & jenny's reception then at 7 Mariana came to pick me up and go 2 the mall!!!! then we went to a book party!!! it was so fun i saw lots of my friends and my uncle Jimmy that doesn't live here!!! after the party we went to her house!!! when it was time to sleep we where real still then we heard something fall we looked over and there was a frog in her house!!! Me and Mariana flipped out yelling and jumping!!! (it probably woke everyone up!!) but her cus. was the one to catch it and put it out side!! and if you know me after that happened it got me started!!! After that happened I could not stop talking!!! it was sooooo funny!!! we talked bout stuff that was so dumb but we laughed so hard!!! after that we couldn't stop laughing!! b-4 we new it it was light outside!! (it was 4 am) so we went swimming!!! Ya i Know its odd!!! But we had fun!! then to dry off we walked around the block but we got stopped by a bug..... that stings so I was freaking out and so was Mariana and Shelby!!! It chased all the way to her house and when we got back outside it was still there!!! But at like 7 everyone was awake so we Finlay went 2 sleep!!! well her brother hit the little thing on the air mattress so I woke up on the ground!! Her mom told us to go to her bed so we did and slepted till 1 something!!! HAHAHAHA it was so fun!!!! we went to the nature center than to get ice cream!!! I went to Evelyn's house after that and got home around 10 pm!!! So I was sleepy!!!! in church I fell asleep (i know its bad) and when I woke up we where singing a song and I look at the Front and Marianas dad ( our bishop) was laughing at me!!! Ya it was funny I came home and slept!! so I'm good now!!!! ttyl!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
hahahahaha....ya we really need to hang out!!!! i would love too
hahahahahaha yea i c how you r....you start stealing stuff off my blog!!!!!!!! thanx!!!!! jkjkjkjkjk
Post a Comment